Littleborough Cricket & Sports Club
Room Hire Application Form & Bookings Conditions
All catering at the club including desserts are provided by us with the exception of a celebration cake. No food or drink is to be brought into the club without prior agreement. You are forbidden to use the kitchen facility or provide your own catering.
Casa Rustica Rochdale are our onsite caterers. Tamara and Carlo will be happy to assist you with your catering needs.
Please visit the Catering page for food options.
- All bookings are deemed provisional bookings until a deposit (currently £50 or £100 for an 18th party) and the completed booking form received. The deposit will be lost if the booking is cancelled.
- A provisional booking will be lost if the booking is cancelled
- Applicants must abide by all club and licensing rules
- Any articles left on the premises are at the hirers / guests risk and the club will not accept liability.
- Upt0 4 members of the committee must be allowed entry to any function in a supervisory role
- All internal areas are strictly non-smoking. Fire exits must be kept clear.
- No posters or decorations are to be placed on the walls or other painted surfaces. Under no circumstances will fuzzy string be used in either function room.
- The committee reserve the right to refuse admission to any person
- The bar will close at the agreed time but no later than 12:30am or at the discretion of the bar manager on duty. The room must be vacated within 30 minutes of the bar closing and no later than 1am.
- People organising charity events note that all tables and chairs must be returned to where they were by the charity organiser.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a loss of deposit.