LC&SC General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice
One of the biggest changes to UK data privacy law comes into effect on 25 May 2018. The General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, means that you’ll have more control over how your data is used. And it ensures that organisations protect your personal data better. To reflect these changes and new obligations, this privacy notice tells you what we do with your personal data, how it’s used and your rights as an individual under the new law. The new privacy notice will be available on our website from 25 May.
We may use any information you give us about yourself or others, using the legal basis of consent, to:
(When you give us information about another person, you need to confirm, in writing, that you have been appointed by that person to act on their behalf).
* Carry out membership checks
* Keep you up to date with information/events/promotions and/or competitions
* Test, develop and improve our services (We treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential and will not reveal any personal details)
* Undertake anonymised statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
* Reveal the information you ask us or give us permission to
We may also use information;
* When we are required or permitted to do so by law or required by law enforcement
* There is a duty to the public to reveal the information
Membership information will be held by us in both paper form and on our IT systems, as long as you are up to date with your membership fees and therefor a member or until your membership has expired for over a 12 month period.
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a Data Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act by writing to;
Littleborough Cricket and Sports Club
Please sign your request and include your full name, membership number, address and preferred contact telephone number